Innkeeper Heating & Screed Ltd
Liquid flowing screed specialist - supplying tomorrows screed technologies today
We are based in North Wales and cover North Wales & rest of UK
Liquid Screed or flowing screed is flooring solution based on a calcium sulphate binder and selected aggregates and is more commonly known as Anhydrite screed.
Benefits of liquid screed compared to traditional cement screed
- self levelling & self compacting
- product consistency
- decreased thickness due to increased flexural and compressive strength
- increased productivity typically up to 1000m2 a day
- can be force dried using commissioned heating system and/or dehumidifiers 7 days after installation reducing drying times by half
- Can take light foot traffic 24-48hrs after installation
- Excellent thermal conductivity particularly when installing over ufh pipes due to its flowing nature which eliminates air pockets and voids
- Minimal shrinkage, curl & cracking
- Minimal installation impact on existing building structure - No wheelbarrows!!
It has key benefits that offer our customers significant cost savings when compared to labour intensive traditional cement based screeds. It is piped-pumped into the building to preset laser datum levels resulting in minimum impact to existing floor area which is particularly important when laying over underfloor heating pipe work. Liquid screed can be installed much thinner than cement screeds typically 35mm -50mm allowing for an increase in sub screed insulation thickness resulting in better floor u/values.
Liquid screed is manufactured using recycled by-products from the chemical & power generating industries, so it’s good for environment as well. Contact us to discuss how we can help you Nigel Smith - Director, Innkeeper Heating & Screed Ltd